My former roomie and I both were rocking fabulous Spring colors on our odd looking feet yesterday.
I have collected quite a little perfume collection in a very short amount of time.
- Beautiful by Estee Lauder. Sweet 16 present from my rich, eccentric aunt, it came along with a scented puff and a full size; this is the ‘travel’ size.
- Tiffany Eau de Parfum sample. From the same aunt.
- Both full size bottle and sample size of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. Birchbox sample, and I got the full size at Nordstrom Rack for pretty cheap.
- Sample of Petite Cheri eau de toilette by Annick Goutal (sample from this month’s Birchbox). I really like the scent, especially the accents of cut-grass, but the full size is like $80+ and so that’s not gonna happen.
- Rollerball of Bohemian from American Eagle Outfitters (Link to purchase). I really like this as a simple, fresh scent. I think I’m going to toss this one in my purse for when I inevitably fail to put something else on or need a touch-up.
- Sephora samples of Eau de Chloe by Chloe and Un Jardin de Nil by Hermes. I know I’m so late to the party for only just now taking advantage of Sephora samples. Man, I love free stuff and getting to talk scents with someone knowledgeable. I can’t wait to visit the Seattle store for more.
- Tibetan Mountain Temple solid perfume by Pacifica. Love this one too, especially because it’s eco-friendly. Mostly I think of perfume as sort of a ‘classy lady’ kind of thing, but this is my hippie side. It smells like incense, peaceful and serene, but not overpowering. I rubbed some into the cover of my moleskin and some wooden jewelry I have and I love the peaceful quality it gives me.
What are your favorite scents/perfumes. My favorite smells are sandalwood, campfires, jasmine, and lavender.